Good estimates = more sales!
Evaluating the sales process is essential to profitability. Don’t just write estimates, write sales. Don’t just wait on the customer, sell the customer! We can show you how, by…
- Analyzing your current sales trends through estimate audits, and conducting ongoing estimate audits.
- Training your entire team on best estimating and sales practices. Estimating is the number one sales area, but everyone who comes in contact with the customer should be promoting the shop and thinking of themselves as a salesperson.
- Setting performance goals in the estimating process, and setting daily sales goals for your team.
- Matching your sales efforts to your marketing programs.
- Once you make the sales, are you collecting all the revenue? We can assist in the development of an effective A/R collection process.